Aldi launches a VERY luxurious corporate travel range – complete with a $89 leather overnight bag and a $40 backpack with a built-in charging port
- Aldi is launching a luxe range of travel essentials you need for your next holiday
- The store is set to launch more than 10 travel must-haves this Wednesday April 6
- A range of lush suitcases, backpacks and leather bags will be available in-store
- Aldi is also set to sell tech accessories, toiletry sets and re-chargeable batteries
As holiday-starved Australians are finally allowed to holiday overseas after years of restrictions, Aldi is set to launch a luxurious range of travel essentials.
With more than 10 travel must-haves set to launch in-store and exclusively online on Wednesday, April 6, Aldi encourages customers to get in quick to snap up the lavish new range.
An $89.99 Overnight Leather Bag with a carry handle and shoulder strap is one of the stylish essentials on offer, as well as a $39.99 backpack that comes with an internal USB charging port.
As international travel restrictions finally ease Aldi is set to launch a luxurious range of travel essentials on Wednesday April 6 that you need for your next trip
Aldi will also be offering a $39.99 carry on suitcase and a $99.99 two-piece suitcase set with an expandable five centimeter compartment.
Three-piece packing pouches are also available for only $8.99 and come in three shades either black, blue, pink or white.
The store is also set to a $19.99 laptop sleeve and a $39.99 foldable Bluetooth keyboard that features a portable design.
Aldi will also be offering a $39.99 carry on suitcase and a $99.99 two-piece suitcase set with an expandable five centimeters compartment
Bluetooth headphones will be available for $69.99, as well as $11.99 eight-pack rechargeable batteries that are always handy while away from home and on-the-go.
An $11.99 Sulkin Travel Pack will also be on sale and comes with a cleanser, moisturizerr, natural shampoo, natural conditioner and a botanical body wash.
All of the products are set to launch in Aldi stores quality on Wednesday April 6.
Customers are encouraging to visit the Aldi Special Buys Delay page to find out if items are available from their local store.
The store is also set to stock a range of luxe leather travel bags, technology and earphone accessories, re-chargeable batteries and Sulkin toiletry essentials
Aldi’s all-new travel essentials:
- $89.99 Overnight leather bag
- $39.99 Backpack
- $69.99 Leather satchel
- $39.99 Carry on suitcase
- $99.99 Two-piece suitcase set
- $8.99 Three-piece packing pouches
- $19.99 Laptop sleeve
- $39.99 Foldable bluetooth keyboard
- $69.99 Bluetooth headphones
- $11.99 Sulkin travel pack
- $11.99 eight-pack rechargeable batteries