This article has been written on the May 27, 2022 and contains accurate information. However, we highly recommend you check the latest travel requirements before you book a trip since covid regulations are constantly updating.
Can I enter Seychelles?
You can enter Seychelles as of April 2022. However, certain COVID-19 restrictions are in place depending on your vaccination status.
Please be aware that all travelers must complete a Travel Authorization form before departure.
Can I enter Seychelles if I am vaccinated?
You can enter Seychelles if you are fully vaccinated. You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received both doses of a double-dose vaccination or one dose of single-dose vaccination at least 14 days before arriving in Seychelles.
As of April 2022, the following vaccines are approved in Seychelles:
- Sputnik VU
Travel documents if you are vaccinated
- A document confirming the complete course of vaccination against COVID-19
Can I enter Seychelles if I am unvaccinated?
You can enter Seychelles if you are unvaccinated.
Travel documents if you are unvaccinated
If you are unvaccinated, present one of the following documents:
- A negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours before departure to Seychelles
- A document confirming recovery from COVID-19 between two to 12 weeks before your travel
Can I leave Seychelles?
There are no COVID-19 restrictions for leaving Seychelles. Please, learn the requirements regarding COVID-19 tests for vaccination required by the destination country in advance.
Can I leave Seychelles if I am vaccinated?
There are no restrictions for vaccination travelers leaving Seychelles.
Travel documents if I am vaccinated
- A certificate of complete vaccination course against COVID-19 in paper or electronic format
Can I leave Seychelles if I am unvaccinated?
Unvaccinated travelers can leave Seychelles.
Travel documents if I am unvaccinated
If you are unvaccinated, please present one of the following documents:
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (no more than 180 days old before the day of crossing the border of a particular country)
- A negative COVID-19 test result (the relevant period and kind of test may vary, please check the requirements of the destination country)
COVID-19 situation in Seychelles currently
As of April 2022, Seychelles is categorized as an unsafe place in terms of COVID-19 by several countries.
Is it safe to travel to Seychelles right now?
As in the rest of the world, COVID-19 is still a risk in Seychelles. As of April 2022, wearing masks remains mandatory. All other measures are only of a recommended nature.
Is Victoria open for travel?
Currently, Victoria is open for travelers. Covid-related restrictions in the capital are the same as the quality rules.
Do I have to quarantine if I go to Seychelles?
You don’t have to quarantine upon arrival in Seychelles, regardless of your vaccination status or departure country.
How do I get a health pass to travel to Seychelles?
Currently, there is no health pass for international travelers.
Visit our Travel Restriction section at Kiwi.com Stories to read more travel restrictions articles