Since Rochester, Minnesota is the town with one of the best hospitals in the entire world, I thought I’d make sure everyone knew about this freebie that Chipotle was giving away to 2,000 healthcare workers in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and throughout the US. And when I say “healthcare workers”, you don’t have to work at Mayo Clinic or a hospital to be eligible for the free food based on a few details in the rules.
Heads up, Healthcare Workers in Southeast Minnesota! Chipotle is Giving Away Free Food to You!
Chipotle announced the huge news on April 28th that they are celebrating Nurses Week in a huge way! If you missed it, they are giving away food for a year to a healthcare worker! Here’s what they posted on Instagram:
Chipotle is giving 2,000 healthcare workers 🌯 FREE CHIPOTLE FOR A YEAR 🌯 this Nurses Week. How to enter someone to win👇 #chipotlepartner
Tag one healthcare hero in a comment with a message about their impact below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 13 years or older (minors must have parental consent). Enter between approx. 12:01 am PT on 4/28/22 – approx. 11:59 pm PT on 5/6/22. Enter by nominating a healthcare professional. For Official Rules including how to enter, definition of healthcare professional, entry limitations, odds, and prize descriptions, visit chipotle.com/healthcareheroes. Sponsor: CMG Strategy Co., LLC
What Healthcare Professionals are Eligible to Win Free Food from Chipotle?
I took a glimpse at the Official Rules to see what the words “Healthcare Professional” means for the contest and found that everyone below is eligible if they meet the criteria:
- Medical Doctor
- Physician Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Clinical Counselor
- Clinical Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Personnel
- Registered Dietitian
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physical or occupational therapist
- Physical or occupational therapy assistant
- Licensed clinical social worker
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Practical Nurse
- Professional Nurse
- Public Health Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Professional Nurse
- Vocational Nurse Certified Nurse Aide
- Clinical Nurse
- Nurse Aide
- Nursing Assistant
- School Nurse
- Home Health Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Travel Nurse
How to nominate the healthcare hero in your life to win free Chipotle!
The process to get your healthcare hero nominated is pretty simple and just takes a minute or two. According to Chipotle.com, here is how you nominate the hero in your life to win free Chipotle for a year.
- Step 1: Go to the Chipotle Instagram, Facebook or Twitter pages
- Step 2: Tag your favorite Healthcare Hero and explain the impact the person has had on your life
- Step 3: That automatically nominates them for a chance to win free Chipotle for a year
12 Celebrities Who Have Been Patients at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
When you are one of the best hospitals in the world, you are going to attract some celebrities. The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota has seen quite a few throughout its history.